Friday, November 30, 2012

Hand-painted Christmas Ornament by Diana Moses Botkin


Original oil painting
on hollow glass ball, approximately 3"
©2012 Diana Moses Botkin

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $8 SH


How would you like me to personalize this for you? Is there someone special on your gift list to whom you would like to dedicate this collectible, original objet d'art?

I hand paint only a few of these gift items for Christmas, usually only one or a couple. No two are alike, as they are all original paintings with their own characteristics.

They've been sold privately, and at auction in the past for as much as $375. Yes, a hand-painted little glass ball sold for hundreds of dollars. They are unique.

Let me know if you'd like a special message written on this treasure. Or contact me to create a different scene for you. Painting on a glass globe is a bit tedious and slow drying, but if you tell me right away that you want one, I can have it ready by Christmas.

No comments: