Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lemons On Persimmon, "Fruit Painting, Still Life" by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

Lemons On Persimmon
20"x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Can you imagine this striking painting in your dining area? The background for this piece is a sheet of decorative paper I found in my local craft store. I saw it and immediately thought ...what a wonderful painting some bright yellow lemons placed on it would make. I originally painted this piece in a small 6x6 inch format which sold quite quickly. I was curious to see how it would look as a large painting. I am happy with it...

Today's Quotation: "The painter's mind is a copy of the divine mind, since it operates freely in creating the many kinds of animals, plants, fruits, landscapes, countrysides, ruins, and awe-inspiring places." -Leonardo da Vinci


No comments: