Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fishin' Around, "Still Life Fruit and Fish Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Fishin' Around
6" x 8"
Original oil painting on panel
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

I love the play of color between the red-orange and the turquoise background. The background of this painting was inspired by a fabric I found at a local fabric shop. I've been considering painting fruit and creating the background from my imagination...but, this will have to wait until sometime after the holidays. This is an older painting I've had hiding in my studio...

Today's Quotation: "Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames."

Note: I usually rely on myself to fan my own flames...I suppose being an Aries helps...


No comments: