Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fire On The Mountain, "Abstract Landscape Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Fire On The Mountain"
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas
Does not need a frame

Abstract Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


This painting was actually painted upside down with the moon toward the bottom of the painting.  I intended it to be a celestial painting. At one point when I felt it was finished, I turned it upside down and liked it much better. Don't strain your neck trying to see how it looks that way...

SPECIAL HOLIDAY COUPON AT MY ETSY SHOP
HOLIDAY15
Valid until Sunday, December 9 at 11:59 pm. 
Just type in HOLIDAY15 at checkout.

I am offering a storewide 15% discount (over 174 items) HOLIDAY DISCOUNT COUPON at my Etsy Online Shop for a limited time.

What you will discover there are my original paintings, large and small, prints and greeting cards. 
Here is the link to my Etsy Shop


Join me, Frankie Flores, equine photographer Connie Bush and a wonderful group of art lovers and creators of art at the FLORES GALLERY HOLIDAY SHOW Open House..... 
Friday, December 7 from 6-9 pm at 492 Broadway in Saratoga Springs, NY. I am featuring my original oil paintings and a large variety of fine art prints and greeting cards. 

Today's Quotation:  A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience. 
-Oliver Wendell Holmes


No comments: