Monday, December 10, 2012

Street Jam-Musicians

 Close up

This is acrylic on a 5x7 smooth Gessoed Art Board by Speedball.

Something a little different for a change.
The surface of this board is very smooth and non absorbent. I started it with colorful random washes...watching how they swirled and puddled on the slick surface. I applied thicker acrylics in some select areas. I like the expressionist color and paint movement.
I also used a black Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen.
This technique was very freeing and I enjoyed it!
C&C welcome. Thanks for checking me out!                              

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Psalm 104:33    I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

No comments: