Sunday, December 30, 2012

Two Sunflowers Acrylic Painting

Two Sunflowers acrylic painting is 11 x 14 inches on stretched gallery wrapped canvas (no frame necessary).  I didn't photograph the sides, but all of the edges are fully painted.     I used the Golden "open acrylics" for these flowers.   The feature of the open acrylics is that like oils, they stay 'wet' for a long time, so blending is possible.   They really do stay wet.  It did take me a while to do this - switching the type of medium you use is tricky.    This is available $150.00 + shipping.







Stay loose and flexible, and keep your expectations very low.
Chris Baty

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: