Monday, January 7, 2013

30 Pieces in 30 Days by Diana Moses Botkin


January 1st I shared at my blog that I'm challenging myself this month to do thirty new pieces. I also have other commitments and projects so we will see what happens.

I am going to do my best to make it all happen, though, even if I don't get time to do much else.

Here is one of the thirty.

"Hard Worker" Original pastel 6.5"x7.5", unframed
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 SH
 
 
This is the one I wanted to post first since it fit a New Year's party theme. We've had some sunshine  so I was able to take a photo of the drawing.

I think it would make a fun painting. What do you think?

"After the Dance"
Original charcoal and chalk drawing
approximately 17.5"x12", unframed
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin

Buy this drawing on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $12 SH
 

No comments: