Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bouquets All Around 13025, 10x8, Floral Oil Painting, 30x30 challenge, Day 25 by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee


Bouquets All Around 13025
10x8 in. on Ampersand Gessobord, original oil
$125

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 25 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

Bouquets to all those who have made it this far in the challenge and to me for finishing lesson 17 of 20 in the WebinArts Class. We've been working on our Facebook Fan page and I think mine is ready to post a link and here it is. http://facebook.com/nancystandleefineart and you are there when you see a badge asking you to like my page. It looks like this and click on the hand with the thumbs up and thanks to all. 
Also a big Bouquet goes to Kath Macaulay Tucson for calling me this morning and congratulating me on the FB page and my paintings. Kath is a dynamo who teaches pocket book sketching. I usually plan workshops way in advance but recently I had a little windfall and I believe in keeping my $$ in circulation so I made last minute plans and flew to Tucson to take her workshop. Read about it on my blog here. Note I had to wear both of those waist deals to carry all my stuff! Well, maybe not all the time. Thanks Kath for your encouraging words and for a great time in Tucson in 2011 and thanks to all of you for liking my FB page.
TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTERS, FLORAL OIL PAINTING, KATH MACAULAY

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments: