Saturday, January 5, 2013

Roses

 Close up

Oil on 7x5 canvas panel.

 This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Patricia was the gracious hostess.

 I chose those roses this week. My goal was to play with broken edges. This was done by first using brushes...then a paint shaper to move paint and influence the edges...then painting knife. I like the resulting impressionistic and active surface this technique brought about.
This technique was developed by a very sharing blogger Julie Ford Oliver.


C&C welcome. Thanks for taking a peek and I appreciate your comments.


Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
Matthew 5:3   “God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,[a]
    for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

No comments: