Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Child's World Original Watercolor February Challenge Painting

A Child's World original watercolor painting is 7.25 x 11 inches on Arches 140 lb paper.  This is day two of my February challenge and today's word is 'magic'.    I thought of my twins when they were little they thought their stuffed animals came to life while they slept.  I don't know where the idea came from, but one of them swore she saw one of animals move one night while she pretended to sleep.  I watch my grand daughter now who is 4 years old with her lions acting out the story of The Lion King with them, completely oblivious to everything around her.  She gets on all fours with my dog Buddy and tries to get him to play with her like a lion.   Poor Buddy who hasn't got a clue what the game is,  just gets one of his own stuffed squeaky toys and brings it to her to play.

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
Pablo Picasso

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: