Monday, February 18, 2013

Faces I Love Watercolor Painting February Challenge

Faces I Love watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches and Day #18 of February challenge and the word is 'faces'.  This was difficult because getting that likeness of three of them in such a short time is hard.   I'm not 100% pleased with this as far as likeness goes... and I may work on this some more.  These are 3 of my grand children and what two of them are holding are "blankies".   I spent most of the day yesterday working on this, and called it quits for this challenge anyway.

Every child is a thought in the mind of God,
and our task is to recognize this though and help
it toward completion.
Eberhard Arnold

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: