Friday, February 8, 2013

Norma Wilson Original Acrylic Cow Cattle Farm Animal Painting Art

Irish Dairy Girl
12" by 12" original acrylic on panel
325.


Having fun with acrylics again!  It can be a welcome change to switch mediums now and again as it challenges you in different ways and keeps things fresh!  Yesterday I picked up my remaining paintings from the Nansemond Suffolk Show and was very pleased to learn I had sold four.  I also sold a couple in the Norfolk Collegiate show.  If anyone who purchased at these shows are reading this...thank you!  Everyone who gives one of my paintings a home helps keep me in my studio doing what I love!  Hope your week has been a good one.  We had a very noisy night of rain and wind and it sounds like further north will experience it as a blizzard.  Stay in and stay warm!  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

No comments: