Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunlight Watercolor Painting February Challenge

Sunlight watercolor painting (5 x 7) is part of the WDE (weekend drawing event) of Wet Canvas and also #23 of the February challenge where the word is 'outside'.   I had an art show opening with some of my artist friends who got to Block Island with me to 'plein air' paint, and so yesterday was very difficult to get a painting done.  Also my oldest granddaughter's birthday/wedding anniversary is coming up tomorrow and I am working on a afghan for her, so I needed to work (feverishly) on that as well.   Below is a photo of the afghan...just a bit of fringe on the other end left to do.

 Below are photos from the art show opening, which was a wonderful event - a reunion for all of us as well as the good wine, food and entertainment.  





Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: