Thursday, March 7, 2013

Norma Wilson Original Oil Sea Gull Seascape Ocean Bird Painting Art

Gull Walk

8" by 8" original oil on panel

225.


It was so good to see the sun today after yesterday's storm.  The sea looks so rough today with some of the highest waves I have seen so far.  I just had to pull out some photos of sea gulls I had taken last
year when the weather was warmer.  I am pretty pleased with the gull and look forward to walking along the beach in the warm sunlight!
Also, wanted to mention that I will be teaching acrylic workshops at Michael's on Laskin Road in Virginia Beach starting next week.  They are having an open house this week with special prices for the classes so stop by between 11 and 3 and I will be there at a display table!  If you'd like more info, send me an email at normasart@cox.net.

No comments: