Saturday, March 9, 2013

Statue Admirer-Pigeon

 Close up

 Standard acrylic on 7x5 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Oty was the gracious hostess.

 Although these birds are scorned as a pest, I can't help but to admire the feather markings and shiny iridescent heads of pigeons. They are really a beautiful bird.

This is standard acrylic on 7x5 canvas panel. Basically the same process as the previous two weeks. Many layers of thinned acrylic over textured gesso.
I added a touch of black pen and colored pencil just to "kick up" a few spots.

C&C welcome. Thanks for commenting!

 Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
Luke 7:50     And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

No comments: