Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bluebird Of Happiness, "Original Abstract Fantasy Art" Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"The Bluebird Of Happiness"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on canvas
A Painting "From The Zone" Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. Ask me about my convenient INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS.

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


"Bluebird Of Happiness" is the 23rd in the series of 29 Paintings "From The Zone" Series. This is one of the more whimsical pieces...certainly cheers me up when I look at it. Some are not so cheerful and border on macabre...I will be posting them at some point soon...

Today's Quotation: "He who does not enjoy solitude, will not love freedom"
-Arthur Schopenhauer

foxyform
 

No comments: