Saturday, June 22, 2013

Like Nobody Is Watching-Dancer-Figurative

Close up

Oil on 7x5 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Joel was the great host who supplied all the reference photos. Thanks, Joel.

 I chose this dancer. She reminded me of the poem "Dance Like There's Nobody Watching"..Auth. unknown. .Dance like no one’s watching, sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ll never get hurt, and … Live like it’s heaven on Earth!

This was done entirely with a painting knife. I like the energetic/vibrating surface and the unresolved areas that resulted.

This is oil on a 7x5 canvas panel.

C&C welcome. Thanks for taking a peek.

 Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den  
1 Cornithians 10:12 “If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall.”

No comments: