Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Day of Promo!! Golden Iris by Helen Read

Golden Iris,  6x6" Acrylic on clayboard 
©2013 Helen Read 
Ready to Frame 
For the month of June:  $35.00
(after which time, if unsold it will revert to its regular price of $100)
Please add $10.00 shipping in US, and IL residents please add 8.25% sales tax. 

Its been quite awhile since I've offered a monthly offer at a special price.  And its been awhile since I've been painting in this smaller scale.  This particular painting is done in a looser style, and it has a somewhat textured appearance in the background.  What isn't readily visible here is that there are some metallic touches of paint on the flower and in the yellow parts of the background.  One sees the golden touch at certain angles as the light reflects off of it. 

To have this small, lovely painting sent to your home, please visit my the paypal button below:  

 

It is ready to ship and will be at your door in just a few days!  
For more information about my work, please visit my blog: 
or 
visit my website
Helen Read - The Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL 

No comments: