Friday, June 7, 2013

Raven's Masquerade, "Abstract Fantasy Art Print" From the Original Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Raven's Masquerade"Art Print

Raven's Masquerade Art Print
14" x 11" (35.6cm x 28.0cm)
Archival Ink on Paper
$39 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Also available at my ETSY SHOP HERE...
View all my available paintings here


"Raven's Masquerade" is the 5th in the series of 29 in my Painting From "The Zone" Series and one of my favorites.  None of these can be truly appreciated from images here online. 

It was originally painted with liquid tempera paint on a 22" x 28" sheet of paper and is currently stashed away with it's other friends which were also painted on paper in my studio storage space upstairs. 

This totally intuitive form of painting is probably the most exciting, stimulating and surprising experience in painting that I have had. Each work is so totally different. When I complete one, I sit back and ask 'Who did that???!!!'  "Where did this come from???!!!

Today's Quotation: "Often the most unique, compelling work comes not from a concept or an idea but from a deep, wordless place inside the artist."
-Juliette Aristides 

foxyform
 

No comments: