Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunrise by Helen Read

Sunrise, 7.75 x 5.5" watercolor on paper
©Helen Read, 2013
Ready to mat and frame 

$80.00
(U.S. shipping, please add $10.00.  IL residents, please add 8.25%sales tax)

I painted this just this past week as I watched the sun rise through the beautiful canopy of the woods behind me.  What was so amazing was that moment, when the sun shines through with bright colors of the sun's fire - and everything else in that one spot of brilliance simply dissolves. 

This painting is ready to mat and frame, and then bring some beautiful color to your wall.  It is a delightful reminder of that first moment of a new morning and the promise of the day!  

 
 

Helen Read - The Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL 


For more information on my work, please visit my blog:  Brushstrokes, Etc. 
or 
Visit my website.  

No comments: