Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Poppies, Miniature Floral Painting, Red Poppy Flowers, Original Oil Painting, by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Poppies"
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Poppies
3" x 3" (7.7cm x 7.7cm)
Oil on Canvas
$39 plus $7 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

OR


View all my available paintings here

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...


"Poppies" is the second in a series of miniature paintings I've been working on in recent days. So far I have 10 of them. I am enjoying painting them very much. The original painting of 'Poppies' is more beautiful than this picture depicts. It is quite difficult photographing these small works. The actual painting doesn't show the canvas texture as rough as it appears in the photo above and...the blending of colors is more subtle. 

Today's Quotation: "I thank you, Great Power, for working me ever more lightly in ways I can't make out. The day's labor grows simple now, like a holy face held in my dark hands."
-Ranier Maria Rilke

foxyform
 

No comments: