Monday, July 15, 2013

Watchful Eye-Canadian Goose

 Close up

Acrylic on 5x7 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Bonnie  supplied a bunch of super clear reference photos. Thanks, Bonnie.

 Seems I'm always painting the geese and goslings whenever they show up on a WDE.
I had to cut out a second cluster of babies in the reference for a little more room. Momma still has her hands...err...better make that wings full, though.
I really liked the curves of the necks and the negative shapes created.

Had no game plan for this but this is where I wound up. I had to paint out the background once....That's what's great about acrylics!

C&C welcome. Thanks for looking and commenting! 

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
1 Corinthians 6:20     For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

No comments: