Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Autumn Color by Helen Read

Autumn Color, 7 x 4.75" watercolor on Yupo paper 
©2014, Helen Read 
matted in white to fit a 12 x 9" frame
$80.00
(Please add $10.00 shipping in the US, IL residents please add 8.25% sales tax)




A view from my backyard this fall..... I caught the beautiful palette of colors just as the sun shown through the leaves, lighting up everything in sparkling light!   Every color in the spectrum made itself known in the dazzling light!   I painted on Yupo paper, which is very smooth and gives a very loose feeling to the work.  You will also see the application in a few areas of salt, which give an interesting texture to the final outcome.  This is matted in white and ready to frame in your frame! 
Add a little color to your decor!

Helen Read - The Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL 

Please visit my blog, Brushstrokes, etc.
or
Visit my website


No comments: