Saturday, April 4, 2015

LANDSCAPE #2- BLOCK ISLAND WATERCOLOR PAINTING

LANDSCAPE #2 - BLOCK ISLAND watercolor painting (9 X 12) is going to be a 15 day challenge and I will hopefully get something done every day for 15 days, and good or bad, will post them here.   This is from one of my photo references from Block Island that I have always feared being able to get the colors right, and the reds are more burgandy than I have them, so I'm not totally pleased  with this, but it does depict the countryside there which is quiet and serene,  with the little hills and rock walls and little ponds, lakes or whatever (there's many of them there.)  Okay, and here's my quote  on challenges......

“Whoa," said Nico as he climbed off the bus. "Is that a climbing wall?"
"Yeah," I (Percy) said.
"Why is there lava pouring down it?"
"Little extra challenge..." - Percy”
Rick Riordan,
The Titan's Curse

 

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: