Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Another addition to my penny auction. Margaret Aycock oils

Another demo.  This one was completed in my Thursday adult painting class.  It came from a photo of the guest house where we stayed at an abby in France.  I have sold 2 so far on my auction and have about 6 more to go with possibly more coming as I clean up the studio so check back often.  These are starting at a penny with no reserve and a portion of the proceeds going to charity so please bid often.... plus that makes it more fun for me to see it rise from a penny to dollar to more :-)  In real life the painting is not quite this bright and the ground isn't quite as pink.
To bid or to gain access to my other dollar auctions, click here
To visit my artist blog where you can order a teaching video or  book, click here

No comments: