Friday, September 4, 2015

Penny Auction DAFFODILS IN THE WOODS by Margaret Aycock

I have several big shows coming up and one of them involves a home/studio tour in our historic neighborhood in a couple of weeks.  I am trying to get ready and clean the studio in  some sort of presentable fashion.  I am putting a lot of my smaller sketches on ebay this week for only a penny with no reserve.  All of them have a portion of the sale going to charity so I am hoping to 1.  Clear my studio, 2.  give a buyer a great deal on an original painting, 3.  sell at a price that isn't an embarrassment to give to a charity :-).
so here is a link to one of the paintings.  Once you are in the ebay site, you can click to visit my other auctions there.  Right now there are several paintings starting at a penny, and of course, my other auctions and fixed price work which is still quite affordable in my humble opinion.
Ebay
My Blog

No comments: