Monday, January 4, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Seascape Painting,Coastal Art "Rolling In The Deep" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"


  This is painting #2 of the 30/30 challenge with Leslie Saeta
  My seascapes usually include beach, water and sky, I thought I'd just paint water yesterday.
  This piece was poured over an older painting on a textured canvas.

 "Rolling In The Deep"

 20"x16"x7/8" Acrylic on Canvas

 Click HERE for more info on this piece.

 View more of my work at http://kimberlyconradfineart.com

 View just Seascapes at http://coastallivingart.com




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 Thanks for stopping by..

 I am excited to be participating yet again, in Leslie Saeta's 30 day painting challenge.

A few days ago I revealed a BIG SECRET....if you missed it- you can read it HERE

I titled the above piece Rolling In The Deep...Click HERE to learn why:)


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments: