Friday, October 14, 2016

KMA3087 Manhattan Mystery by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (30x24 abstract urban, New York City)

Painting is all about what I am inspired about. I was in NYC on a theatre tour with some wonderful friends a few weeks ago and came home ready to explore abstracted urban scenes. This is one I have finished that will be in Brushstrokes Studio-Gallery for our "Abstraction" show that opens tomorrow with a preview today. I am so thrilled with the way this painting came together and the end result of being mysterious but giving enough information to recognize a sky scrapers in a large city, in this case New York City.
Giclee Reproductions Available
30”x24” unframed original oil on gallery wrap canvas $3500 plus $25 Shipping & Handling Giclée prints now available. Contact about other sizes and prices not listed above. “The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls”. Pablo Picasso Visit my Web Site See more art on my blog Works on Daily Painters Site

No comments: