Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Billowing Clouds in an Oklahoma Sky by Margaret Aycock

To visit this painting in my Ebay Gallery Click Here
To visit my artist blog click here


Billowing Clouds on an Oklahoma Prairie, 16x20  oil painting by Margaret Aycock.  One thing Oklahoma does very well is amazing skies.  I get lots of inspiration around here and up on the Osage Prairies. I had been working on a painting of an Oklahoma sky in my adult painting class and when I came home, the sky presented me with a beautiful, ever changing display of white, billowing clouds.  I grabbed my paints and went outside to paint en plein aire.  Some of this is from memory of a couple of different spots that are in the countryside of Oklahoma.  
for more landscapes, seascapes, portraits, and still life paintings, check out my gallery store.



No comments: