Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dark - Walter Logeman

Click to go to larger Dark  image

#0745 Dark
Larger Image.



The aim here is to be simple yet evocative and meaningful.

The symbolic aspect of this shape (which recurs in my work) is that it emphasizes the downward direction of being here now, and the feminine aspect of earth and at the same time has echoes of the Christian cross in that it includes transformation & renewal.

This one is available in an edition of 25, A3+ 329 x 483, 13 x 19 inches, image size 265.3 mm sq. I am also working on a "edition-of-one" triptych including variations of this one on the other panels. Yes, panels, I am printing this onto wooden panels 600 x 600, please enquire if you are interested in more info, it is still a work in progress.


I create digital images, it is my form of daily painting. I am in the middle of a project to create one thousand digital paintings and drawings, from imagination and life while traveling. High quality prints are available in limited editions, see details on my website: Thousand Sketches. Or email me walter@psybernet.co.nz

No comments: