Monday, May 18, 2009

"Abby," 4" square, an intimate commissioned portrait of a Golden Retriever, acrylic on canvasboard, private collection. Inquiries may come to me.
 
I love doing commissions, especially when they are gifts. There's something rewarding about creating an object entirely unique. I know that in this case, Abby's portrait will bring solace and comfort to a family that needs some of that right now, and I am grateful to my client for inviting me to be a part of the process.
 
If you would like information on commissioning a pet portrait of your own, whether for gift giving or yourself, please email me. I'd love to talk about the possibilities, and schedule a day for your dog/cat/horse/guinea pig/whatever to join the Painting a Dog a Day project.
 
Thanks for sharing my artwork with your friends and family -
See you tomorrow!
Kim Santini

No comments: