Monday, August 24, 2009

Butterfly on Flower Watercolor Painting

Butterfly on Flower Watercolor Painting is 7 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. Finished this on Friday but wasn't able to post here until this a.m. New children's book The WaterFire Duck is in the publisher's hands for printing, and I have started on the second book's illustrations - Bubble Butt, The Story of Charlotte.

After meeting this weekend with some old friends from grammar school, thoughts this morning are on aging (sigh):

Years may wrinkle the skin,
but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
...Samuel Ullman

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments: