Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cat Face Watercolor Painting

Cat Face watercolor painting is 7.75 x 7.75 inches on Sennelier 140 pound watercolor paper. This is my brother and sister-in-law's cat. They live in New Hampshire and were not able to get to my art show in April in Rhode Island, and they wanted to buy the Cat Face watercolor painting, but it was sold.... So this is their little cat's face - and a Christmas Present for them (not a surprise if they're reading this!). At our family reunion in July I took photos of her so I could do this. If you are interested in a portrait of your cat, dog, please send an email for details.

We are restless til we rest in God.
.....St. Agustine


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments: