Monday, August 31, 2009

"The dba Wine Bar" by Steve Ruiz


Painters Log, Earth date August 31st, 2009

Vacation is over! back to the salt mines, well I suppose painting full time is not so bad. I thought I would start my first day back with my popular watering hole, the dba wine bar, its a great beer & wine bar here in the Pomona Arts Colony, where Ron the Owner, Brother Tibi & Johnny Barr are the Bartenders, a great meeting place for the Artists in town (walking distance to our studios) so we can stumb...., I mean walk home. This is late afternoon light, which is great light to work in, the day is finishing up and things will be cooling down, makes you feel refreshed. Well glad to be painting again and till then keep those brushes wet.

6"x8" oil/gallery wraped canvas price $100.00 and shipping is free






No comments: