Monday, August 31, 2009

Henry Moore Art Museum Oil Painting by k Madison Moore

Among Friends
Inspired by Henry Moore

12" x 8"
Oil Painting

Art Museum Collection Series

Art within art
Miniature paintings within paintings
People viewing art


This is and art museum exhibit oil painting that I have been thinking
about painting for so long.
I really enjoyed painting this one as I admire Henry Moore so much. Not only was he a painter but a wonderful unique sculptor certainly with his own vision. His large
commission sculptors made him a very wealthy artist.
I used to sculpt in my beginning years as an artist and really cannot image creating sculptures with the magnitude of Henry Moore's.
I got a kick out of placing two real humans among all the sculptures. in this exhibit.



For more information:


Commissions

If you are interested in a personal Commission,
something you would like to have painted just for you.
Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.


Visit my Website:
My Blog:


Certified Original Art © 2009 MkM k. Madison Moore
Mount Pocono Pennsylvania Artist
 


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Read more about Henry Moore

Henry Moore Artist

Modern British Artists - Henry Moore

No comments: