Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moses Botkin Challenge for August


My Challenge Group is smaller now; two participants had to drop out due to commitments that made it difficult to participate with project deadlines. So, there are six remaining members: Robin Cheers, Silvina Day, Marie Fox, Michael Naples, Vicki Ross and Yours Truly (Diana Moses Botkin).

We have all been busy this month with "an unmade bed". Several ideas jiggeted about in my brain these past few weeks.

Those insistant lego helpers wanted to be the stars of the show again, so here are these fun little guys!

"Expedition on an Unmade Bed"
Oil on board 8"x10"
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin

Buy unframed painting
$299 USD + $15 S&H

I love ALL the paintings for this month's challenge; such beauty and feeling in something so simple. I feel very honored to have each of these talented artists on my team for this Challenge project. You can see all the group's Challenge paintings at my blog post.

No comments: