Thursday, September 3, 2009

ACEOs by Diana Moses Botkin, Miniature Daily Paintings


"Soda Crackers"
Original oil on canvas, 2.5"x3.5"
sent in protective ACEO sleeve
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $35 USD plus $4 S&H

You can read the story behind this little 'un at my blog. It's about when I was in high school I attended a week-long journalism conference at the university,
about an hour's drive from home.

"Vintage Estee Lauder"
Original oil on canvas, 2.5"x3.5"
sent in protective ACEO sleeve
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $35 USD plus $4 S&H

I'll be posting a few more little 'uns this week while I work on a portrait commission and get paintings ready for our local Art Faire this weekend. The weeds in my garden will have to wait. Again.

No comments: