Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Country Manor

Plein air pastel landscape painting of an old white farmhouse and fields.

Plein air pastel landscape painting of an old white farmhouse and fields.

Pastel painting 11 inches x 8.5 inches $200

Please contact me if you are interested in similar artwork.

Another pastel landscape painting from my plein air foray last weekend. The dappled sunlight on this old farmhouse seemed to sparkle in the early morning, and the field with its purple-flowered crop made it all the more enticing. My dog, Roxy, sat at my feet the whole time, staring up at me and the easel. She was so patient. But I’m sure she thought her mom was crazy to be wasting time like this when she could be chasing all those yummy squirrels…

Speaking of animals….

I’m taking commissions for pet portraits! Wouldn’t you just love to give a friend or family member a portrait of their furry friend for the holidays? Visit my website and email me if I can solve your gift giving problems for the upcoming holiday season…

http://www.jillwagnerart.com

http://www.jillwagnerart.com/artblog

No comments: