Thursday, December 3, 2009

'Dancing in the Snow' Equine Art Horse Art Daily Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

'Dancing in the Snow'


12 x 12  Oil on Gessoboard
Easy to slip into a frame, no glass needed.



Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie


© Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2009


FOR shopping today, Click on the name below for some fabulous with my painted ponies on them.
Try out a new mouse pad, a wonderful mug for coffee or hot tea, or my favorite, the bags! There are tote bags, beach bags and just junk bags. I put images on front and back of all of them.  I already own
several of them and use them all the time. They wash great too.

There are many neat gifts to consider!

The Painting:  I have just finished this painting and will be using the image on my Christmas Cards.  Yes I am late, but I have high hopes...maybe New Years Cards?  I was inspired by the falling snow outside yesterday...yes, Dallas had snow but nothing stuck...just flurries and it was beautiful.  I was not used to driving in the snow and having it fall into the front of the windshield...that was weird while driving.



www.lauriepace.blogspot.com

No comments: