Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Puddy Tat.... or order a pet portrait of you own pet... Margaret Aycock


I have been having way too much fun painting these little portraits.  I am accepting commissions through daily painters.  Contact me at artistswaygallery@yahoo.com  with a good jpg of your pet.... pay 1/2 up front through pay pal and the remainder upon completion.  I will work with you on color and you will see the photoshoped photo before I proceed... This painting is of my cat who is grey and black and tan.  The price is $80 during December.  They will be painted in acrylic rather than oil because of the drying time.  I want to get it to you in time for gift giving.  to see more of my work or access my ebay or etsy shops you may go to my blog at http://margaretaycock.blogspot.com/

No comments: