Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini



"Spooning," 4" x 8", acrylic kitty portrait on canvasboard, private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may always come to me.

This is a little how I feel, just wanting to curl up and sleep. But I've got a mile long to-do list, especially because I am playing catch-up from the holiday and feeling a little squirrely to boot. Why is it that we get punished for shortened work weeks by having to cram in the missed hours elsewhere?

I need a clone. Or two.

Or maybe just a nap!

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim

PS Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Oh boy, do I have lots of places to send you:

SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me (I've got a couple holiday spots left)
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me. To guarantee holiday delivery, please order by December 1st.

No comments: