Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mrs Pugsley - Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Mrs. Pugsley," 6" square, acrylic on canvasboard, portrait of a tortoiseshell cat. I believe this painting is sold but am awaiting confirmation - let me know if you are interested and I'll be happy to start a waiting list.

Or think about commissioning a portrait of your own - inquiries (sketches starting at $29, paintings at $209) may always come to me.

You'll most likely get tired of reading this, but please cast a vote for this round of the Daily Painter's contest: http://www.dailypainters.com/blog/contest If you voted in round one, give yourself a big warm hug - then check out the link and vote for round two. I'm in 2nd place by just a few dozen votes, so you truly do have the opportunity to make a difference here and get the Painting a Dog a Day artwork in front of an entirely new audience.

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork and musings with your friends and family.
Kim

TWITTER: ksantini
SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me.

No comments: