Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Portrait, Large 20" x 20" "Still Life Pear Painting" by Marina Petro


Family Portrait 11
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on 1 1/2 inch stretched canvas
Painted around all sides and does not need a frame
Still Life Fruit Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
I'd originally painted this piece in a 6" x 6" format and it sold almost immediately to a collector who has one child. She said it represented her beautiful family. I liked this painting so much and decided to paint it again in a much larger version.

Another example of a rare fruit find with the wonderful stem and leaf on the momma pear. Wish I could have preserved it forever. Being that I knew it wasn't possible, I ate it...mmmmm

Today's Quotation: "Beauty and seduction is nature's tool for survival, because we will protect what we fall in love with. Their relationship is a love story that feeds the Earth." 
-Louis Schwartzberg
 

No comments: