Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Resident by Helen Read

December Featured Painting!
$30.00
Through 12-31-2011

Winter Resident, 6x6" Oil on canvas
©2011, Helen Read
ready to frame
(Please add $10.00 shipping in US, IL residents please add 8.25% sales tax)

To find out more and for a purchase link, please click here. 

Here, where I live - we have cardinals that reside with us all winter.  Their bright colors are so evident on the snowiest and coldest days.  I often wonder how they survive, but they seem to do quite well!  I also see their presence as a beautiful expression of how God provides for our needs in the not-so-plentiful seasons of life! 

For just this month of December, I'm featuring this painting at $30.  That's an amazing discount!  After December, if it hasn't sold, it will revert to its usual price of $100.  Now's a great time to purchase for Christmas giving or for your own home!  It's an eye catching spot of color to brighten winter!  

For more information on my work, please visit my blog:
or 


Helen Read - The Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL - United States

No comments: