Friday, January 27, 2012

Louise in the Garden by Margaret Aycock oil on 16x20 canvas



Several weeks ago we had friends over for dinner.  My friend, Louise went outside w my husband to tour the garden.  It was chilly and I lent her a wrap.  Her husband ( with the eye of an artist ) looked out the window and suggested that I take a picture of them as the red wrap on Louise looked so pretty against the background of green in the garden.  I agreed and took several photos.  this one ended up in a painting that I demonstrated to my class.  I changed her location and put her in a hilltop prairie.  This painting is for sale today in my ebay auction along with about 50 other paintings that I am adding to the auction today.  To bid on this one and view my other auction items, click here   If you would like to find out more about my work, read excerpts from my how to book on oil painting, click here.... http://margaretaycock.com  You can also purchase that  full color book or any of my DVDs there.

No comments: