Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Unconditional Kind

Close up

Oil on 5x7 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Susan was the great hostess. Thanks for the terrific reference photos.

Nothing says "unconditional love" like a child or a dog. These two earthly entities have to be very close to the love of angels.

This is something NEW for me and I really enjoy it....palette knife painting!!!
In the past, I have dabbled with a spot here and there with the painting knife...but this is the real McCoy! In a very few areas I used my finger or a brush to pull things together. I'm very happy with this style and all the color "happenings" it creates.
Thanks for looking!

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

No comments: