Thursday, February 9, 2012

From The Deep, Water Lily, Lotus, Pond, "Floral Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

From The Deep
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Floral Art Series
$499
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This was another challenging painting. I painted it a while ago while I was still under the guidance of my teacher. The lotus flower was painted in last, after I decided it would enhance the painting. My teacher suggested I leave the flower out....what do you think? One of my favorite parts of this painting is the light coming through the larger upturned lily pad near the center of the painting. It is hard to see the light coming through in this photo but it glows and I love it....

Today's Quotation: "Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly."
-Stephen R. Covey
 

No comments: