Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Rest of the Story 12023, Seated Figure, Oil Painting, 8x8, DPW painting challenge, by Texas Contemporary Artist, Nancy Standlee

The Rest of the Story
Oil Figurative Painting Challenge
 8x8 gessoed hardboard with a 3/4" cradled natural edge

I have my recent works at the online gallery at Daily Paintworks and each week the group has a painting challenge. I have never entered before until the above oil painting of the seated figure.
To read "the rest of the story" go to my blog. Thanks.
TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL FIGURATIVE,  SEATED FIGURE, ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST. DAILY PAINTWORKS CHALLENGE

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments: