Friday, September 21, 2012

North Lighthouse Scenic View Watercolor Painting

North Lighthouse Scenic View watercolor painting,  Block Island, 12 x 16 inches on Arches 300 pound paper.   We spent a beautiful September afternoon on this hill overlooking the light house with the mainland in the distance.  It was warm, but the breeze off the water was cool.   There is a natural wildlife sanctuary on those dunes below.   The walk to the lighthouse is 30 minutes from the parking lot over rocks and soft sand so quite a workout. 

"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost
them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
Martin Luther

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: