Monday, November 26, 2012

Hibiscus #1 Watercolor Painting

Hibiscus (#1) watercolor painting is 6 x 6 inches on Ampersand Aquaboard (a wonderful painting surface!)  These blooms came out the day after I rescued the plant from our first frost a few weeks ago.  They were just so gorgeous a thank you I had to preserve them.  This one has a mate (#2) which I will post tomorrow.   The surface has been sprayed so no mat or glass for framing is necessary.  I have been busy getting ready for a show this weekend, as posted earlier -- December 1st and 2nd so my painting time has suffered this week as a consequence.... 


A man is a form of life that dreams in order to act and acts in order to dream. 

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: